Saturday, January 15, 2011

No Night at the Nox

Jackie and I only made it to the Nox for five minutes before we already got in trouble. I was standing at the bar, waiting to order a drink, and I saw these champagne flutes sitting on the counter beside a bottle chilling on ice. I figured that they were for anyone, since it cost 13€ to get into the club, and they were just sitting on the counter! I ran over to Jackie, and she asked me where I got the champagne. When I pointed to the bar and said they were free, she wanted one, too. I got her a glass, and within 30 seconds, I sketchy 40-year-old man approached us. "Do you like my champagne? Oh, you speak English. You need to pay me 20€ for each of those. My brother owns this club, and if you don't pay, you're finished." Oops. I guess nothing in life is free. It wasn't even good champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment